Pages


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (10): Stone Cold Touch


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is

Stone Cold Touch
(The Dark Elements, #2)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Releases |October 28th 2014 by Harlequin Teen|
Every touch has its price
Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.
But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…

Why I'm Waiting...
I enjoyed the first book in this new series by JLA and I'm really excited and curious to see how the sequel will be. And also that love triangle. I hate them, but my curiosity on this one is killing me.

Other Books in the Series 

14 comments:

  1. I still have to read White Hot Kiss but Stone Cold Touch sounds even better :) Great pick!
    Here's my WoW Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Hot Kiss was awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh YES!! Soooooooo cannot wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been a lot of love for this series! I haven't started it yet though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks so interesting! Hope you enjoy it Janina!

    Happy Reading
    Patrick @ The Bookshelves
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday-56-geography-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read the first, but def want to. Hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing the series around, and reading how good book one is. I have a few of author's other works but haven't read any yet. I hope to soon.
    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to read white hot kiss! maybe during spring break i can. then i can be just as excited as you for stone cold touch. awesome pick :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I didn't know this was a sequel. I hope it's just as good as the first then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. White Hot Kiss is next on my list to start. I'm sure I'll love it because Jennifer armentrout is an amazing author. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like an excellent read, great pick

    thanks for stopping by my wow
    88dreamers @ Seriesly Reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to start this series!! Awesome Choice! I love JLA!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, yes, I loved Bitter Sweet Love and White Hot Kiss! I'm disappointed about Zayne being on this cover, but I cannot wait to read more!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited for this book, I adore this series! And I'm honestly not worried about the love triangle, if anyone can do it right its JLA. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete