Pages


Monday, October 15, 2012

Bookish Quotes (1)


Hey everyone :)
I'm here to share with you some of my favorite bookish quotes! Just a couple.
I just up and decided to do it. I've always been the type of person who love quotes.
I'll just randomly look them up or as I'm reading, I love to highlight :) Great thing about a kindle, because I'd never highlight in my physical copy lol. I have a thing for love quote too...like an obsession -.-
Anyways, on to the quotes! 

My bookish favorite quote and it has been for years...
“I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened.”  -J.R Ward, Lover Awakened
“Love's like a cigarette..
You know you had my heart aglow, Between you fingertips.
And, just like a cigarette, I never knew the thrill of life
Until you touched my lips.
Then just like a cigarette, Love seemed to fade away and Leave behind ashes of regret..
And, with a flick of your fingertips, It was easy for you to forget...” 
― Lia Habel

“Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.” 
-PC Cast, Betrayed

“You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.”
-Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak
“Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?” 
-Julie Kagawa, The Iron King

“You are a manipulator. 
I like to think of myself more as an outcome engineer.” 

-J.R. Ward, Lover Eternal

“Here’s to books, the cheapest vacation you can buy.” 
-Charlaine Harrison

“I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.”
-Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian

No comments:

Post a Comment