Pages


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books (14)

Hosted by: The Broke and The Bookish
This weeks topic is: Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books

1. Zsadist and Vishous (Black Dagger Brotherhood series) - ♥ I just love him :) He is my top love interest in a book and he is an amazing character even though he has a very tortured past. But he can be funny, sweet, and loving! And Vishous is my second fave BDB brother. He is such a smart ass and who those eyes sound awesome!

2. Ash and Puck (The Iron Fey series) - Prince Ash is definitely a fave! And by the way from here on out is not in any particular order. :) My Ice Prince ♥ And you gotta love Puck! He just the hilarious best friend you would love to have! I really want to read more about him :)

3. Hermione (Harry Potter series) - She is intelligent and was a wonderful character to get to know :) I see her as being a wonderful BFF.

4. Jace (Mortal Instruments series) - My lovely shadowhunter! I shouldn't even have to explain why I love him! ♥

5. Rose and Dimitri (Vampire Academy series) - Like really? Just kick-ass! And Dimitri of course! OMG :) Don't need to explain.

6. Sissy Mae (Pride series) - This chick is hilarious! When I say I lmao when reading about her :) Great! I really need to reread this series and do some reviews!

7. Clay (Women of the Otherworld series) - He's amazing and loving and one danger werewolf to cross! I absolutely love him!

8. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson series) - Who wouldn't want to be the son of Poseidon, have a sword that turns into a pen, and can control water?

9. Storm (Riding the Storm by Brenda Jackson) - Love this book and this twin! Storm was always my favorite when reading about the Westmoreland family!

10. Midnight (The Coldest Winter Ever) - Wish there was more of him in that book and wish other things could have happened between them. I loved his mysterious character!

No comments:

Post a Comment