Pages


Monday, March 19, 2012

Musing Monday (3/19)

Would you choose to review a book if its description sounded interesting but the cover was terrible?

I think I would review a book with a bad cover. I really like an awesome cover, but I do tend judge a book by its cover though! But if the synopsis is really good and catches my attention, then I would definitely review the book. I would probably go in with a negative mindset because of the cover, but would hope the book change my opinion of it.

But then again, I have declined books because of an awful cover! lol It's just something about an amazing cover that draws me in. That's just the way I am! Almost every book I buy is based, first, on the cover and second, on the synopsis! But yeah, let me know what you guys would do!

Hosted by: MizB over @ Should Be Reading

5 comments:

  1. haha I agree about the negative mind set when going into a book with a bad cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a bad cover is a bad start to a book...but I don't let it stop me.
    usually..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really realized how much I base my decision to buy a book on the cover. But I agree, covers are important. Here's my MM http://harleybearbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, cover is the first attire of a book, but I always look into the synopsis first to decide whether I fall in love with that book.

    ReplyDelete