Pages


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday (7)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by: Should Be Reading
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


 What I'm Currently Reading:

 - I am currently reading Hide & Seek by Aimee Laine for review. I am part of JTaylorPublishing review program and I must say I am enjoying this book so much so far. I am over halfway done. It different than most books I have previously read. So be looking for a review within the week.







What I've Recently Finished:

 -Recently finished Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer, the last book in the Nightshade series. It was enjoyable and I gave it  4 Stars. If you guys enjoyed the first two books in the series, I suggest you check out the final installment. Review here







What I Plan On Reading Next:

-I receive this eBook from NetGalley and I really need to review it soon, and so I plan on reading it next. I've heard good things about this book. So I am really excited to read it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Bloodrose! And I also have Dearly, Departed that I plan to read soon. I hear it is really great and I am really excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete