Pages


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday (5)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by: Should Be Reading 
-Its where you tell:


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What I'm Currently Reading:
-Recently bought Darkness Unbound and just couldn't wait to read it. His Secret Past is an eBook from NetGalley that is really good so far and I won Cinder in a giveaway and am loving it so far, even though I just started it!




I Recently Finished:

-Enjoyed this book, but it is definitely a book for people 18 and older book.
Also received from NetGalley. Review









What I Plan On Reading Next:

-I received this book from BookSneeze.com and It sounds really good. I can't wait to read it, even though I haven't read the first two books in the series. But I think you can read them out of order.





No comments:

Post a Comment