Pages


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WWW Wednesday (2)

WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly event where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.
Hosted by: Should Be Reading

What I'm Currently Reading:


I'm Currently Reading Summer's Crossing, the Iron Fey 3.5, which is an adventure with Puck and Ash in Puck's point of view.
I am really enjoying this little side story so far. Puck is hilarious!









What I have Currently Finished:

Shatter was an amazing book and was amazingly written. This story had me intrigued from the start. Something totally different than anything I have read before. I highly recommend this book!
Review: Shatter Me Review







I also just finished Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins and I absolutely loved this book. Best which book I've read since Harry Potter! It doesn't top Harry Potter but I really enjoyed this book. Already bought the second book, Demonglass, and can't wait to read it!
Review: Hex Hall Review






 What I plan On Reading Next:

I will most likely read Demonglass, which is the second book in the Hex Hall series. Really enjoyed the first book. Ran right to the store to pick up Demonglass when I finished Hex Hall.

1 comment:

  1. All great one :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays_30.html

    ReplyDelete