Pages


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WWW Wednesday (1)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Should Be Reading 
-Its where you tell:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

okay so this is my first one, so first up..

What I'm currently reading:

Plague by Michael Grant.
I am loving it so far. His books just keep getting better and better! If you haven't read the first book in the series Gone, you should stop what your doing, and pick it up!







What I recently finished reading:

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
I liked this book a lot. I heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book, but decided to pick it anyway and was glad i did. If your contemplating about getting this book, give it a try anyway.







What I think I'll read next:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Maybe i'll read this next. I don't know. But this book caught my attention and i already have it. Plus i've been hearing great things about it. So i might read it next but i have other books i might read before this.

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing Daughter of Smoke and Bone everywhere...
    Here’s my WWW Wednesdays post. :)

    ReplyDelete